VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

The Best 15 Through My Window Trailer Song

The Best 15 Through My Window Trailer Song - Chico Blanco, Bea Pelea, and Cario contribute to the soundtrack for Through My Window. This page includes spoilers for Maral Fors' Netflix film, which will be released in 2022. More music guidelines may be found in Vague Visages' Soundtracks of Cinema section. Through My Window stars Clara Galle as Raquel, a youngster from Barcelona who is obsessed with her affluent neighbor. Through My Window (aka A travs de mi ventana) Soundtrack contains all 28 songs, along with scenario descriptions. Listen to the trailer music, OST, original score, and a complete list of popular songs from the film. Soundtrack Music for Through My Window (aka A travs de mi ventana) - Complete Song List | Tunefind

Netflix's trailer for "Through My Window" Tracklist for the music to Through My Window The entire tracklist for the Through My Window soundtrack can be found below (song title Through My Window: Through My Window: Release Date, Trailer, Cast, and Songs Maral Fors directed the film Through My Window, which was released on February 4, 2022. This film lasts 1 hour and 53 minutes.

It's tempting to classify Netflix's Through My Window as a YA adaption, but this Spanish adolescent romance has enough WHOA NELLY to place it squarely in the A category. The film is based on a spicy novel. Raquel has always had a thing on her handsome neighbor, Ares, whom she covertly observes but never speaks to. 'Will she be able to make Ares fall in love with her?'


TAG : Through My Window Netflix Trailer Song
Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment