VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

The Best 29 Schleprock Quotes

The Best 29 Schleprock Quotes will inspire you to live life with passion and purpose.
- You don't need to be rich to be happy.
- I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- Life's too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. And if you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
- Don't worry about old age; you'll never get out of this world alive.
- We're all going to die, so why waste our lives being unhappy?
- A man should learn to dig his own grave.
- I've had my share of ups and downs, but I still think I have a pretty good life.
- I always wanted to be a writer. I just didn't know what kind of writer.
Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment