VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

View 29 Impertinent Betekenis

View 29 Impertinent Betekenis - 'Impertinent' betekenis You've looked up the word impertinent. impertinent (bijvoeglijk naamwoord, bijwoord) 1 unsuitable, crude Is this a word that appears in our most extensive word books? Order your toegang now or try Van Dale Online for free. Definition of impertinent - what it is, what it is, and what it means. - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know everything - I want to know Brutaal The term brutaal was coined by Latyn impertnens. This is used just to qualify the uitdrukking of a tree that is causing lei discomfort, irritability, or deterioration.

Impertinent Betekenis Nederlands

Words that (on the whole) mean the same thing as 'impertinent,' with definitions and options for further research. Impertinent, officious, meddlesome, intrusive, and obtrusive are all terms for interfering in the business of others. Impertinent means going beyond the lines of appropriateness in expressing interest or inquiry or providing counsel. disliked their intrusive intervention The provision of uninvited services or attentions is referred to as being officious.

impertinent definition: 1. being unpleasant and disrespectful, especially to someone older or in a higher position than you. Find out more. impertinent - Bijvoeglijk naamwoord 1. to initiate en niet ter zake doende Your portrait is here for me. It will be completed around the year 1914. While I'm writing, please keep your gaze on me. I'm looking at you via my laptop right now. You were a lovely young man. Donkere h, je golvende Verder leer Newly Revealed!


TAG : Impertinent Betekenis Nederlands,Impertinent Betekenis Definitie,Impertinent Gedrag Betekenis
Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment