VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Pinch Punch First Day Of The Month No Returns

A new narrative 2 minutes to read To be honest, I became dissatisfied with TCKS since it was moving too quickly and it's been over a year since I've had time to accomplish anything sensible. I'm now working on a new novel, which, based on the way I've structured it, I'm betting will be a series. I'll shortly submit the first chapter here for evaluation, so tell me what you think, whether it's clear enough, and if you like it enough for me to continue.

I chuckled at the 'first day of the month' habit. My family has a stupid tradition at the start of the year in which we compete to see who can make the first cheesy joke about not having spoken since 'last year'. Another family custom is that each member of the family learns to swim at a very early age. My nephew learned to swim for the first time at the age of eight months, before he could walk.

Shooting a black rabbit is considered unlucky in certain areas of Lancashire. This is because the black rabbit was considered to be the reincarnation of ancient spirits. White bunnies are supposed to be witches in Somerset. The habit of saying "rabbits or white rabbits" is thought to bring good luck; many similar practices / superstitions have been passed down orally and, although much of the original meaning has been lost, the custom continues to thrive in the United Kingdom.

I'm headed for a cup of tea and a bowl of porridge, followed by some time with my father later today. I wish you everyone a wonderful day and will inform you next week after the event. PS: Just as I was about to run out of steam, this song appeared on my running playlist, and I played it on repeat for the last couple of kilometers; God bless those lads!

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment