VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

The Dark Knight Besetzung Joker

The Joker: Guns are unnecessarily rapid. You cannot relish all of the... insignificant feelings. In... you see, individuals reveal their true selves in their last moments. Thus, I am more familiar with your buddies than you ever were. Are you curious as to which of them was a coward? He gains control of the Gotham gangs via psychological manipulations and rises to the position of crime lord by merging the leftover minions from the fallen gangs into his own. They lose their identities but reappear as members of a more powerful and prosperous gang. Joker does offer individuals the opportunity to join his gang, but if they decline, he will murder them and take over his group via force and charm.

The Joker: Oohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh! You're the worst. You couldn't possibly let me leave, could you? This is the result of an unstoppable force colliding with an immovable object. Are you genuinely incorruptible? Huh? You will not assassinate me out of some erroneous feeling of self-righteousness. And I'm not going to murder you because you're too much fun. I believe you and I are supposed to continue doing this indefinitely. Bruce Wayne/Batman: You'll spend the rest of your days in a terrible cold.

[edit] Historical context

I feel as if this is a chance for me to laugh at myself, and for some reason, I was drawn to [The Joker], and I felt I had something to offer him. And I had an instantaneous notion of how to achieve it. âHeath Ledger discusses why he loved the role of the super-villain. [3]

Trailer High Definition IMDB: 9.1

Batman's battle against crime raises the stakes. Batman sets out to eliminate the last criminal groups that blight the streets with the aid of Lt. Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent. The collaboration succeeds, but they fall victim to a reign of lunacy unleashed by a criminal mastermind dubbed the Joker by the scared residents of Gotham.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment